Pho·tog Friday: Prof. F's "Fiander Foto"

If you've had me as a professor, chances are good that I've asked you to research a blog that relates to the genre of photography that you shoot.  Chances are also good that if your freelance photography business covered more than one genre, I encouraged you to research more than one blog.  

The other week I was approached by a woman named Megan Torres who is the brain behind a new wedding blog titled, A Touch of ModernMegan asked if she could interview me about my freelance photography business, Fiander Foto.  I cover weddings, engagements, maternity, events and documentary stories.  I was thrilled to accept the opportunity to be featured in her blog because it's a great way to gain exposure for my business.  


Blogs are a great way to become more interested in the field that you shoot!  Blogs are also a great place to advertise your freelance photography business... Megan actually learned about Fiander Foto by seeing one of my advertisement that I run on a different wedding blog, United with LoveIf there is a blog that you would want your work to be featured in, the best way to do so is to contact one of the editors.  

Megan published our interview on January 5th!  Needless to say, it was a great way for Fiander Foto to start 2014!  To read the interview, click "here".  She asked me a range of questions from where I find my inspiration to what clients should ask their photographers to if I shoot with an assistant.  The last question asked me to share some of my favorite photos: 

All Photos By: Melanie Fiander ~ Fiander Foto
____________________________________________________________________________
01. Torres, Megan. "A Playful Pretty Pertinent Blog about Weddings and Marriage." A Playful Pretty Pertinent Blog about Weddings and Marriage 10 Questions W Photographer Melanie Fiander Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
 02."United with Love - Fresh Inspiration For Washington DC-Area Weddings." Washington DC Weddings, Maryland Weddings, Virginia Weddings. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.

Disclaimer

See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info. The information and opinions expressed and/or any artwork displayed herein represent the independent opinions and ideas of the individual faculty (Melanie Fiander) and do not represent the opinions or ideas of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division. The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any Web site linked to this Web site/newsletter. The links are provided for your information and convenience only. The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division does not endorse, support or sponsor the content of any linked Web sites. If you access or use any third party Web sites linked to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division Web site, you do so at your own risk. The Art Institute of Pittsburgh makes no representation or warranty that any other Web site is free from viruses, worms or other software that may have a destructive nature.